Thursday, March 17, 2011

mind tricks

carton of cigarette juice

childproof pineapple

pill bottle

won’t open

my head

needing something stronger

than the drugstore can provide

so I go to where the junkies

hide their magic

inside bricks

outside the gas station

reach in like

I’m fisting concrete and receiving

the gorgeous crystal secretions

dripping mushrooms

grow in the forest

even when its shaved down

purple swirls of ice-cream

eyeballs tilting

towards the elephant

I consumed

there’s no space in my

belly

so the nose goes up

rocket ship

chocolate chip ladies tending to the garden

of gnome statues

raping snail shells and drinking their slime

the grass grows where the shit hit

ground

mosquitos trying to get inside

me

find my force-field

intact

No comments:

Post a Comment